Could be.  Motorola spec say OA length for the TDE-6082A is *'.  The Hi-Gain
specs for the TDD-6082A on the RB site don't give the OA lengths for the
different gain antennas, except to say max. length is about 22'. Unless there
is some indication of the Mfg. on the remaining portion of the label or you can
find more specs. for the Hi-Gain antenns it's just a guess at this point.

Doug   N3DAB