DB5004S-MTD

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of n2len
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:16 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: RFS PD220-N Question Regarding Mounting
Clamps

Hello Eric,
Sorry I wrote the incorrect model. It's the PD220-2.

The side mount part number you gave me is not what I am looking for. What I
need is the top insulated support mount. I can't find it unless I am missing
it somewhere. Telewave sells a similar product which I guess I can
substitute it if I can find a RFS equivalent.

Here is the link for the Telewave ANTM432

http://www.telewave.com/pdf/TWDS-7046.pdf