I agree. There's a nice article on r-b about what you should think about and do
when building a repeater. That's great if you already have an inkling about
what to do. But people don't always have the same vision after reading
something, so pictures definitely are worth thousands of words. There's plenty
of stuff on the web telling and showing people "the right way". A little bit of
"here's what NOT to do" would be a welcome addition. It may embarrass a few
people enough so they clean up their act a bit too.

If we can't put a "what not to do" article up on r-b, it can always find a
welcome home in the Humor section.

Bob M.
======