Hi All,

Hope you don't mind this For Sale message.

I had a Remote interface using a DHE RBI-1 connected to our Link-Comm RLC-3
controller.
We decided not to continue with the install and pulled it from operation. Never
actually opened it to the users.
I have recently parted with the RBI-1 interface and now have the 2x radios,
Kenwood TM-241(VHF) and TM-441(UHF) that were being used, now surplus to needs.
These radios have had little use and are still in very good condition. I have
checked these recently and are still working fine, power is still 5,10 and
50/45 watts.
Condition is in good condition, I can supply photos to those of you interested.
These radio have had a couple of mods done to them.
1. They have been frequency expanded
2. I removed the SO-239 sockets and replaced them with bulkhead BNC connectors.
These gave us a fix connector for extra support.

They will be sent in the orignal boxes with manual and non-DTMF mics (came with
them).

The only missing item is the power cable. I had these connected in the repeater
system and they are missing. I have included the power connector to teh radio,
will only need the fuses put in line.
Any further questions would be best sent direct to me.

I will ship these to the US if anyone wishes. Please contact me directly at
sparczn(No-Spam)@gmail.com

Of course price US$150.00 plus US$25 for ship each

Thanks
Kevin.