Re: It's almost time for that Semi Annual Bath

(I mean Dayton is almost here!)

The sights, sounds and smells of Dayton 2009 are
coming around the bend.

Those of us from the West (left) Coast are eagerly
eyeballing the weather reports to see if our plane
trips will cluster %*$& through our connecting
airports.

What's the weekend going to be like in Dayton? One
year it rained almost the entire weekend...

The Friday night VHF (and above) Weak (and strong)
signal Dinner (at the Holiday Inn) is not on this
year so a number of us are detouring over to the
Amstat banquet.

Will you be there..? and are you bringing your yellow
plastic safety helmet with the mini tower and yagi
beam (antenna) atop?

:-)

s.