Paul -

Were the U-bolts that attach each element arm to the mast stainless or hot dip
galvanized? I do know of one (UHF) Sinclair array that used plated U-bolts and
they rusted.

Chuck
WB2EDV

    Several weeks ago I posted about my ongoing battle with "duplex
    noise" on a 2 meter repeater. I have now found a big piece of the
    problem (maybe all of it) but I'm a little surprised. I am wondering
    if others have had similar experiences.

    Two years ago I put up a new (well... NOS, actually) Sinclair SD2352
    antenna (8 dipoles, bidirectional pattern). I had no noise for
    several months after that, but then it started coming back. By this
    Spring the repeater had become all but unusable.