From: Mike Morris WA6ILQ <wa6...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] OT - recommendation needed - battery charger
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 3:31 PM

      Got a friend who is laid up with back problems.

His car has been sitting for several months between uses.

He has already lost one battery from sitting idle.

He wants to purchase something packaged like a trickle charger

that can be connected to the battery and left there (maybe even

semi-permanently with a cord hanging out the grille).

Does anyone have a suggestion for such a product ?

Maybe one of the "desulfator" devices ?

Mike WA6ILQ