Well Eric those were some great questions you asked. Can I answer all of them,
probably not.

The radio is a Motorola, the cans will be 3 on receive side and 3 on transmit
side and a Pass/Reject band can before the pre-amp.
I believe the output power will be 70 watts.

The ham building it is very experienced as he owns multiple repeater systems
now. The antenna he shows up was a 4 bay antenna.

We need coverage to the south, south-east and south-west from the location of
the repeater. We are not to worried about the north as the county ends ten
miles north. WE are just wanting to be able to cover the county for emergency
use.

I have been a ham for 30 years, but am new to the repeater business.
This is why I am researching and checking into different sites on repeaters.
Ran across this one today and signed up.

Thanks again for the help.

73
John, W3ML