Greetings to the Group

I have a Purc 5000 paging transmitter that I am trying to convert to 900mhz.
It is programmed via eprom to TX frequency of 934.mhz.
I have a code plug eprom burned for it but I have not installed it yet.
When I connect the station to power it goes into transmit right away. It has 2 PA's in the cabinet but only one is connected. Output was about 50 watts but I managed to locate the PA power level pot and have turned down the output to 15 watts until I can figure this beast out. I don't have much documentation on it. And what I have been able to find here and on other parts of the internet is mostly based on the MSF 5000. What I do have is the model # C85JLB1106ASP02, the purc control board # TLN2774A03, Tone Remote Control Board # TLN2775A05, there is a 3rd large board that I could not find any number on, and 2 PA'S model 1242 and 1212. (1242 is the one connected) If any one can help with any documentation or experience with this station it would be muchly appreciated.

Randy VE3JPU