After interfacing my C74CXB to an external controller, everything seems
to be playing real nice.  In scrutinizing received signals, it seems as
if the the MSF squelch is a little tight and not letting week signals
become week but rather just squelching them out.

The receiver is programmed for CTCSS decode so I would like to loosen
the squelch a little. In the list of available EEpots, there are two
settings that I'm not totally familiar with:  "Repeater Squelch" and
"Receiver Squelch". If someone could provide me an explanation of both
as well as which one I should lower to help my issue, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Adam N2ACF