The control cables are compatible with the Spectra and Astro Spectra.
The later control cable is the Spectra 9000 style with the DB25 on the radio
side, and a three row DB style female connector on the control head end. The is
also a green and orange lead, and a speaker connector pigtail molded into the
control head connector.

There are two power cables, one has a small two pin 'trailer' connector for the
smaller/mid power radios (including Maxtrac, Radius ect).

The second power cable for the high power Spectras has two large pins in a
large molded housing.