--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "ldgelectronics" <ldgya...@...> wrote:

> Laryn,
>
> Here is what we use in our area. It works very well.
>
> www.n3px.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=18

Dwayne, thanks for the good article.  I happened to have an old Sinclair Q2B5D
duplexer around and took to see if this could work.

After several sessions of tuning and trying something else, it works quite
well.  I did have to add extra cavities on the simplex radio and repeater
receiver.  However I am fairly pleased overall.  The additional losses are not
a huge problem, and the range of both systems is very good.

The next problem is fixing the noisy antenna up there...

Thanks for giving me a good direction to head to.

Laryn K8TVZ