Wade,

I've found that the power output can be dependent on the operating
frequency.  For example, my vhf-hi Maratrac mobile runs at 100w above
146 MHz, but on repeater inputs in the 145.xxx range, the power jumps to
120w.  Fortunately, I don't need the lower frequencies that much so the
radio stays decently cool.  As long as you're using fans, I wouldn't
worry about 70w versus 60. Saying again: as long as you're using fans.
:)  There may be some programming/calibration voodoo that will get it
lower, but I'd have to get my hands on a service manual to know for
sure.  I'd say for 10w difference, don't sweat it.  The Maratrac PA is
happy at 70, and will still run much cooler than flat out at 100.

Cheers,
Brian, N4BWP