From: tahrens301 <tahr...@swtexas.net>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] DB Products VHF & UHF on same mast?
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 10:11 PM

                  I've got a DB-224 that is going up the tower in a

while when I get the hardline, but control issues

have changed from land line to 440mhz control.

So I need 2 antennas.

Today I saw a hybrid DB antenna, effectively a 224, plus

a 16 element DB, all on the same mast.

Is this something that can be done without having each

antenna interact with the other?  Sounds like a good idea

to me.

Just curious,

Thanks,

Tim  W5FN