Leave them a note, tell them it's a CLOSED repeater system.  ( Sorry, I
couldn't resist..)  Are you in a cold climate area or is the repeater in a
WARMER area than the outside ambient air temp? - M

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:19 PM
To: repeater-builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Getting mice out of a repeater sight

Hey guys,
I am sure many of you have been through this before.
The evil mice decided to waunder in to my repeater sight. Up until now they
avoided my repeater, but when I went up there, I was less than pleased.
They didn't chew any wires thank god, but they walked across the top of the
icom rp4020, and left some presents if you know what I mean.
I need some input, what's the best way to clean it up, anything in
particular?
All the covers were on, so I don't think they got inside, but haven't pulled
the cover off yet.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jed