From: Scott Zimmerman <n3...@repeater-builder.com>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Too stupid to run Google??
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 3:38 PM

                  I *know* this is out there somewhere, but apparently I am
WAYYY to

stupid to run google right now.

I have a TM-331 I am making in to a single frequency remote base. Where

can I find a COR in this radio? I see TONS of references to using an

RBI-1, but I am only using ONE channel.

Apparently I have been out in the sun too long or something. Maybe

Google is having trouble reading my mind... Yea, That's it!!

Scott

Scott Zimmerman

Amateur Radio Call N3XCC

474 Barnett Road