Hope you guys will excuse a lowfer on here (my personal interests are
around 160m and down) BUT I am assisting in the settlement of an
estate of a ham that was 100% into VHF/UHF fixed, mobile & repeaters
however I'm personally in the dark on that stuff.
   Anyway, we will be able to post items on here, if allowed, for
sale at quite reasonable prices. A lot of it (including a 2m and a 220mhz
repeater) have been disposed of but there is still a lot to go, especially VHF
antenna stuff.
   Anyway (again), I would like to add the followiing items for sale:
4 ea Selectone Model ST-30 desk units. They seem to be a remote control for
radios and will control 2 freqs plus act as a monitor
and an intercom. Power input is 110 vac and output (to radios) is
a standard telephone connection. One of the units is marked "for
parts" (so don't know its status). All 4 are in good physical
condition but untested. If interested, make a reasonable offer plus
postage from N Florida (I can dumpster-dive boxes and packing
materials and do the packing at no additional charge).
73
Walt (N4GL)