Not quite the whole story Eric.

If the original poster is trying to use this in the ham 440 band, then the
preselector will most definitely need tuning before use.
Sinclair says their standard preselector is +/- 5 MHz.

And it should be mentioned that the gain of the amp is set to make up for the
losses in the resistive dividers and nothing more. To get 'gain', you'll have
to bypass one or more stages of the divider network.
2x divider gives you 3dB loss, and a 4x gives you 6dB.
Remove one of those for corresponding 'gain'.
Lastly, all unused outputs should have 50 ohm terminations.

WalterH