Hi Folks,

I was checking e-bay for duplexers last night, and came across a
DB-4050 that the user said was a pass/reject duplexer.

It looks almost identical to one that has been giving me some desense
issues, but had a marking of SP-1894.

The cabling looks a bit different, but functionally equivalent.

Has anybody used one of these, and is it really a pass/reject, or just
a group of notch cavities?  I've seen the specs on the data page here,
but it only gives the specs & doesn't call it anything specifically.

I don't plan on bidding on it, as I have a 6 cavity BpBr Wacom coming
from a friend, but after all of the pain I've had with the DB prod
box, was just curious.

Thanks!

Tim W5FN