Hi Bruce,

I am currently experiencing similar problems with a Canopy system
that went on a nearby tower. However in my case it turns out to be
their 900 MHz not the 5.8 GHz backhaul. It appears to be intermod
since it only happens when my 147 MHz transmitter is up.

There have been other instances of similar problems at nearby sites
that were cured by replacing a switching power supply on the Canopy
stuff. I'm assuming mine won't be that easy since it appears to be
intermod not just switching PS crud.

Paul N1BUG