Thanks again Gary --- I got the manual off the Repeater Builder site and
started to read through it -- looks like I'll be at it for quite a while!!!

Thanks to you, Mike, for the posting and the excellent Repeater site and
everyone else who have shared their experiences with me!!

Great bunch of folks here!!

Cheers!
Lloyd
VE3ERQ/VK4ERQ