I swear to God, #4 will make you go completely insane.

Best fixes...

1. Lower output power.  The distance-squared rule is your friend
if you're mixing somewhere EXTERNAL to your system.

2. Move off the site.

LOL!

I loved Jeff's very politically correct... "You're on your own."
on that one.

Only if you've hunted and failed and hunted again and failed and
hunted and failed, do you really get what he's saying there.

:-)
--
  Nate Duehr
  n...@natetech.com