Hello group,

I need to setup an old UHF Micor repeater and I need help.  It suppose to be
simple but my manual is not complete and the version is a little bit
different.

I just want to have this station in carrier squelch and very basic setup.
Realy not sure if it's better to keep the cards but I can add any external
controller like HNRC-2 /4 or Zetron.

It will be appreciated if someone in the group can help me and have the
right jumper setup for the back plane and other modules.

Here the list of my equipment :

Squelch Gate : TLN4662

TOT : TRN8684B2

Station control module : TLN4635B

Line Driver : TLN4668

Back Plane : TLN5644A

Receiver Audio & Squelch Board : TRN6006A

Exciter : TLD5492

Receiver : TRE1003BA

RF Amplifier : TLE1713A-1    (75Watts)

Right now, the RX (447.600) and TX (442.600) work's well and sensitivity and
power output is ok.  I found a bad and open capacitor on the Receiver Audio
& Squelch Board, C233 (470pF) and now the Squelch operate well, before it
was all the time Unsquelch.

If you prefer you can reach me in private at ericvin AT telus DOT net.

Thank you.

Eric VE2VXT /VE7