From: ve6sar <ve6...@rac.ca>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Controller Recomendations
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 12:47 AM

I'm working on a project for the local ham club to build and install a UHF
linking hub repeater and down the road add a low power vhf repeater to the site
that's linked through a controller.

I've used the Link Comm RLC-4's and CraField CD-3 controllers before I'm
looking for an inexpensive solution that still is a quality product. Nothing to
fancy is required.

What are people using for similar set ups?

Sean
VE6SARĀ