How about a GE master II?

There are GE guys on the list here who will probably be able to help you solve
your problem. While I am a Motorola guy myself, the GE has a reputation for
being a world class performer. Unless your dead set on having something "new",
I would look into fixing the problem.

What happens with the TX straight into a dummy load?

What kind of coax is used on the interconnects?

Is the antenna system ok? SWR good?No water in the lines or connectors?

Tom
W9SRV

Sent from my iPhone