From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Peter Dakota
Summerhawk
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 4:15 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Question on portable repeaters

Morning,
We are looking at building a portable repeater for special even use. This
will be mobile mounted and 2M. My questions is this: If we are using two
radios (one for TX one for RX) then what does the antenna separation have to
be for all of this to work? Planning on mounting this in a SUV so roof space
can be adjusted if need be.

Thanks

Peter Dakota Summerhawk
Laramie County ARES