From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue Oct 06 21:20:24 2009
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: 6-m Very Heavy Duty Antenna For Repeater Use

Check the Kreco line of antennas.  They have a 6-m coaxial dipole that should
perform as well as or slightly better into the valleys than the j-pole antenna.
 You have two options the CO-41A or the CO-41H, depending upon your bank
account and the weather severity of your site.  The shunt feed keeps away
static on receive, and lightning away from your equipment.

I’m not affiliated with Kreco in any way.

Regards,

Dan at K7MM, VU3MMW