we have a company here in New Zealand Called Pacific Arieals in Auckland they deal or dealt with Kenwood R/T's also at best i have an old Tk370 im sure of it sitting here some where almost stuffed, and a few aerials, in the UHF band

doing *.* but collecting dust on there *.*'s

Marcus

kerinvale wrote:
Hi guys .Would anyone know where we can replacement antenna parts for the Kenwood tk-370. I am chasing the sma-f antenna socket in the top of the radio and also a antenna but seem to be having trouble finding a supplier or replacement parts
Thank You,
Ian Wells,
Kerinvale Comaudio,
361 Camboon Road.Biloela.4715
Ph 0749922449 or 0409159932 or 0749922574
www.kerinvalecomaudio.com.au <http://www.kerinvalecomaudio.com.au/>