Re: Vox Circuits with Audio Delay

Wish I could claim credit and the star dust for being the
first one to think it up... but nay.

I first saw it over a friends house, where he was using a
rack mounted semi pro-audio (band) chorus/delay unit with
the NASA Shuttle Audio from a Satellite Receiver.

So you could raid your old band music equipment, find a low
cost (often stereo) unit off Ebay or buy a delay module
made for communications audio applications.

You need only parallel your COS/COS logic circuit onto the
same audio source.

s.

I'd give his name/call-sign credit but he's a group member
here and letting him find out I learned something from him is
almost too much to bear/admit. But the NASA Shuttle Audio
part of the story already is the give-away.