I have a 2 loop DB212-2 which is cut for 48 MHz.  I want to use it for a 6M
repeater on 53.13.  I've shortened the loops to about 53".  Do I need to
shorten the length of the coax which runs from the antenna to the "T"?  What
should be the length of the cable that runs from the "T" to the feedline (cable
C in instruction flyer.

Thanks,
Dave Novotny, WA6IFI