You bet!  Let me know what you need for them shipped.

Dave
N0TRQ

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Bill Isom <bil.i...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think I may have a couple of 19D432667G1's.  Will they work?
>
>  ------------------------------

As usual, no warranty, including fitness for a particular purpose or
usefulness of
information, express or implied. YMMV. NFI. All instructions apply to XP Pro
w/o SP1.
This product not tested on animals, college students are cheaper and nobody
cares what
you do to them. Professional driver, closed course, optional equipment
shown. If rash
persists, discontinue use. Don't run with scissors. Serving suggestion. Do
not apply to
broken skin. If condition persists, consult a physician. Not for internal
use Tax, tag,
license fee extra. Prices slightly higher in AK and HI. Void where
prohibited. Must be 18
to enter, must be present to win. Don't put that in your mouth, you don't
know where it's
been. Call your mother, she worries. Do not taunt happy fun ball. Do not
look into laser
with remaining eye. Don't thank me, I'm here to help.