On Dec 20, 2009, at 2:03 PM, James Adkins wrote:

TPL I will never consider. We used their 300-W amps for low-band at work, they'd oscillate unless we put in a second TR Relay with a 50-ohm dummy load, then they'd burn up. Not to mention, the 100-w ones we had were very dirty if we ran them above 35w or so.

One brand I considered was Crescend for UHF, they are rock solid. But, they don't make a 220 amp. Will check into Volcom, never heard of them.

Before Crescent, the name was VOCOM, I believe.