Well you might have hit the nail on the head.  It is turned down to
about 3-4 watts as that was all we needed to make the path.  I only
noticed this last winter and this one now but guess it could have been
like that from the beginning without us noticing it.  Next time I have
one to test I will put it in the freezer and test that.  I was thinking
maybe the relay or the COR switch might be not switching.  The radio was
made to take it better than the controller.

Randy