I'll "ditto" what Chuck said.  LMR-400 should be avoided like the plague in
repeater service.  If you're not making your cables out of some type of
superflex, try RG-214 with proper gender connectors, you can get BNC
connectors for this coax.  RG-400 is a good choice for interstage wiring,
like exciter to PA.

As for the Arcom RC-210's, I feel the same about them as the LMR-400.  We
had 3 of them at one point, all with v4.74 firmware.  One thing I did notice
was that on our site with just one repeater and no link radios, it was
fairly stable.  But, on our other sites (one with a repeater and link radio)
and one with two repeaters and IRLP, it was very unstable.  After nearly two
years of banging my head against the wall, we sought other options.

We're now using the SCOM 7330.  It has been a VERY reliable performer for
us, not one glitch, at all, EVER, since day one.  We are doing the same
things and more than what we ever did with the Arcom.  It was a hard sell to
club members because they thought the Arcom was cheaper (they weren't the
ones going up there every month to babysit it, either!)  But, when you
compare the price of an Arcom, pre-built and tested, with cabinet and 3 RAD
boards and software cost to an SCOM, which comes standard with the cabinet,
3 audio delay boards, 3 PL Encoders as well, the prices are pretty much the
same.  If you've ever used hyperterminal, you'll appreciate the ease of
programming the SCOM, too, without finicky software to use.

I've also had very good success with the CAT line of controllers.  They are
rock solid, simple controllers, but much less flexible than the new breed of
controllers.  NHRC also makes good, reliable controllers.  I've never used
any of the other brands.

I know that won't help your "reset" problems, but knowing there are other
options out there with the same features.  There's so many "fixes" for the
random resets hopefully you'll find one that works for you, we never did.

James Adkins, KB0NHX