Three Quantars and an MTR are likely to cost you something in the neighborhood
of $50,000.00.

You would normally purchase these items from a Motorola dealer.  Ask your
account rep to get you the Motorola product planner documents.  These will
explain the options and ordering configurations.

I would suggest that you spend a little extra and order the enhanced wildcard
option on the Quantar stations because it adds a great deal of flexibility to
your control capability.

If you are not connecting the repeaters to a third party repeater controller,
you could consider ordering the Station Access Module option [SAM].

The SAM option installs a control decoder in the Quantar station.  The decoder
can be configured to respond to MDC or DTMF signals.  In addition to
controlling the station in which it is installed, you can have the decoder
drive station wildcard outputs which you could cross-connect to corresponding
wildcard inputs on one or more other stations, thereby providing complete
supervisory control over all the stations at that site.

If you are going to set the system up for P25 / analog mixed mode operation,
you could order a DIU3000 for each repeater so equipped. The DIU contains a
VOCODER so you can interface an analog audio path to a digital capable station.
The DIU can then be connected to a third party repeater controller, back to
back with another station or a link radio.

Adding 3 DIU's to your order could put you over $75,000.00.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "larryjspamme...@..." <lar...@...>