there are also a couple good MPI batteries and a couple of chargers in the
pile.

also add an aristo-craft micon RC Jr. Tx mint in original box.

again best offer or trades, plus shipping on any or all of this stuff.

I also have other electronics that are AM/FM broadcast Related, contact off
list for more info on this stuff.

pic's available.

Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Fs: Standard GX3000 UHF, GE MPI UHF
Portables/Parts, Centracom II Desktop