I took it apart and resoldered the joints around the output transistor.
It seemed to have helped the problem a little, but did not completely
fix the problem.  There seemed to be a lot of solder on the final
transistor, more than what I would expect.  I ended up just touching up
the solder joints on the caps, especially on the collector.  I've got
photos if anyone is interested at the RepeaterBuilder  Photos section
called "R1225 PA module":

I didn't want to flow the solder too much for fear that it would spill
out all over the board.  There is a lot of solder on the final
transistor area.

73, Joe, K1ike