From: John Transue <jtran...@cox.net>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Which Antenna Analyzer?
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 10:26 AM

      I would like to have an antenna analyzer. The most common with hams

seems to be the MFJ analyzers, but I am not a fan of MFJ. So, what do

you all use? I'd like the analyzer to cover HF through ham UHF. It

would be nice to have it tell me the sign of the reactance, but I

guess this can be easily inferred by varying the frequency around the

resonance. Thanks in advance for your views and experience.

John