We have a DB224 antenna that may need to be replaced.  It is configured for an
offset pattern [all the loops point the same way]  The replacement antenna
should be capable of the same pattern.

An engineer with a local communications company has told me that his experience
with recently purchased DB224 antennas has not been favorable.  Apparently the
quality / performance of the current imported ones may not be as good as the
older ones were.  Has anyone else had similar issues?

It appears that there are several alternative antennas:
Sinclair SD214
Sinclair SD224
Telewave ANT150D6
RFS340
Comprod 874F

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has experience with any of
these antennas in repeater service.

TIA & regards,
WB0EMU