Hi Eric,

Good to here form you, its been a while. Ebay is the cheapest place you can
get radios. I am going to get the www.usedmototrbo.com
<http://www.usedmototrbo.com/>  site up here and there will be many other
digital radios as well. A lot of the ARES and RACES groups are embracing the
radios and not using there DStar radios.

Vertex will be offering a mobile and portable here very soon as well as HYT
will have a mobile and portable that will work on the systems as well and
they are going to announce it at IWCE 2010 so stay tuned on there offering.

Many 3rd party Motorola partners are building many software and hardware
widgets to work with the system and have herd of some interest in an IPhone
application being tossed around as well.

I just installed a TRBO HAM repeater above Boulder, Co and is working great
and Paul WA2YZT has his on Lookout Mt above Denver that is connected to the
TRBO-6 group and is working flawless as well.

I haven't seen this much excitement in digital in this area for a while and
I think that is why Paul WA2YZT swapped the P25 digital repeater and
converted it to Mototrbo.

Mike Mullarkey K7PFJ

6886 Sage Ave

Firestone, Co 80504