You said Ethernet for links...

Take a peak at the Ubiquity Networks AirGrid line - 24 and 27 dBi parabolic
dish "systems" that integrate the 2.4 & 5.8 GHz radios in to the feedhorn
assembly...

We have a set of demo units (smaller 16 dBi 2.4 GHz units) setup right now,
"hacked" to use the ham portion of the band (2332 MHz if I recall
correctly), running point to point between mountain tops of roughly 25 miles
with usable data rate of around 15 megabit half duplex.

Each Airgrid unit is suppose to hit the street around $50 for the 16 dBi 2.4
GHz unit; the 27 dBi 5.4/5.8 GHz unit will street for less than $70.

For point to point links that are native IP, I don't see if getting any
cheaper than this...