Skipp,
I have two of these units and one looks like it has never been in service. It
is still in the bubble wrap.

I have not tried Repco yet due to the reasons you mentioned. I was hoping
someone on here had the info. They must have made more than two of them, so
there must be a manual sitting in somebody's file cabinet somewhere.

I will take a few pictures and send them your way off list if that is OK with
you.

They look a lot a like the Doug Hall chassis, but then a lot of the card slot
chassis all look alike from the outside.

Thanks for your interest.

Joe - WA7JAW