To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: aj.grant...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:13:46 -0700
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Motorola Software Users group

      That was some very interesting SPAM coming through for a while... Seems
like it's been nixed; more than likely Yahoo's anti-SPAM finally caught up.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Randy Elliott <jan...@rogers.com> wrote:

      I  did the same thing but nothing. Sounds like the list owner has gone
AWOL

Randy
On 2010-02-17, at 9:02 PM, Mark wrote:

    Anyone know what has happened to this group?

It USED to be THE place regarding Motorola RSS and such... but lately it has

been overrun with SPAM.  I sent a message to the list owner, with no reply.

Thoughts?  Suggestions for a "replacement"?

Mark - N9WYS

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/