Thank   You  , I now have a Shortcut on My Desktop to that and Even on My
USB  Thunbdrive and 3 1/4 floppy disk ,  Yes some  still use  them and that
has nothing to do with old age lol

Happy Repeater Building

Don KA9QJG

This is what you saw - and this is what you are looking for:

http://www.repeater-builder.com/keyspage/keyspage-index.html

Bill Hudson

W6CBS

Ex-Motorola 1983

Let Me tell You youngsters  out here How bad Memory loss is  , as Some of us
get older I could swear that  on this group  or one I  use Someone  Posted a
File about KEYS But for the life of Me I cannot find it , It listed
Everything .

 And I have searched for 2 hours trying to help but did not find it.  Oh
well just wait Some of you will catch up soon ,  My favorite saying is that
it's Great as We get Older to learn something New every day it is
remembering it is the problem

PS Please tell Me that I "am not just making this up

Happy Repeater Building

Don KA9QJG