"A'tank u viry much"

Less than 1 Amp is the good news...

Now instead of building a 3 terminal LM-317 regulator circuit
do we want to instead buy a pre-made complete regulator board
off Ebay for about $7 and shipping?

A main switcher power supply or off a site DC source and the
electric bill from the Micor Power Supply should drop at least
$20 per month.

thank you!
skipp