OK, since we've activated the Waaaay Back Machine again, does anyone remember
the VHF high band West Coast Electronics remote mount mobiles?

I'm still looking for photos of the radio, especially an interior picture and
control head.

These were built in Los Angeles, used an 832A in the final and had silver
plated tuned lines in the receiver rf stages.

I know San Diego Yellow Cab used them in the early 60's. That's how we got our
FM start down here. The model was MFM 15-150B.

Ken