Hello All,

    The Uniden ARX-1250 and ARX-2125 amps for 220mhz ACSSB.  Has anyone ever
got a manual or schematics for one of these things?  I emailed Crescend and
finally got an answer about a manual... "we don't have one" is what they told
me...  They did however give me some info that sorta helped.  Seems the
ARX-1200 amp is similiar in design, and I did find a manual for one of those.
I've ordered it and will check it out/compare it to what I have.  If it is a
match, I will post some pics/info/whatever I can to the group...

Keep your fingers crossed!

Steve KD8BIW
www.kd8biw.com
KD8BIW/R 224.580