If it crosses international boundries I expect it not to happen

To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: gbis-reply-...@gbis.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:11:05 -0800
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Fw: FCC R&O Involving the Amateur 70cm Band

I feel a little pessimistic about this, in that I expect it to
happen more frequently as time passes. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't help
feeling that we are going to gradually lose our spectrum as companies with deep
pockets buy our frequencies out from under us.

Richardwww.n7tgb.net

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their
lives. -- Ronald Reagan