From: Joe <k1ike_m...@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Noise Level on a Duplexer
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 9 March, 2010, 8:52 PM

      Hello Kent,

Have you looked at the noise on a spectrum analyzer?  Is is broadbanded

noise, or is it just on your receiver frequencies?  If it is only on

specific frequencies, is it frequency stable or does it drift around?

Also, do any of your transmitters stay constantly keyed up?

I'm wondering if something external to your system is oscillating.  Your

signals may be causing it to go into self-oscillation.  When you shut

your system off it stops.  This is just a guess right now.

73, Joe, K1ike