As promised, here are two replies I received about 30 minutes after sending an email to Al and Elizabeth:

Kevin, I received an e-mail from him just today.
I sent him a reply within minutes. I just read his response. I hope the attached file explains everything, but if not, please feel free to inquire further.

And by the way, thanks again for your site.

Best regards,
Al KK7XO

And I was CC'd on his response to John,

John, it's unfortunate that you put a complaint on the repeater builder site. I answered your e-mail inquiry within minutes of reading it, as I do with virtually every e-mail I receive.

Your check should clear as early as tomorrow according to the information I have. We have no control over how the check is handled. Apparently it has to do with the fact that there is an international transfer of funds and the related monetary conversion from Canadian funds to US funds. I will mail your board as soon as we have confirmation. It usually takes 3 days or less for the package to arrive after we mail it.

I hope this is satisfactory. I'm sorry you had difficulty purchasing our board. We will do everything we can to make sure your order goes out promptly as soon as we get confirmation of the transaction.

73 de Al KK7XO

I have sent a message to Al and Elizabeth as well - asking for help here. Maybe your messages are getting caught in a SPAM filter or something. This is not their normal practice and I can only assume your messages are not getting delivered.

I'll let you know when I get their reply.

Kevin Custer
List Owner